When it comes to importing or shipping boats or yacht from Spain or Italy you can count on OTS Australia who have over 30 years’ experience in international freight forwarding from Italy and Spain.
Depending on location, size and value of your boat or yacht, this will determine which method of shipping will be needed. We offer the following boat and yacht freight forwarding transport solutions:
1. Containers (FCL & LCL)
2. Roll on Roll Off
3. Flat Racks
Freight Forwarders for Luxury Boats and Yachts to Australia
In Australia we manage importers who have purchased using the following methods:
• Purchased a new boat or yacht from dealers
• Purchased a used boat or yacht from a brokers
• Private importers who have a specific brand in mind and prefer to purchase directly from the brand.
European Pick Up Ports:
Italy: Genoa, La Spezia
Spain: Santander, Barcelona, Gibraltar, Palma de Mallorca, –
Destination Ports in Australia:
Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port Kembla.
Depending on what type of boat or yacht you have purchased whether it be a small dingy boat to a super yacht we have the knowledge and experience to evaluate the best possible freight solutions, that is safe, efficient, and cost effective.
Importing Boat & Yacht Spare Parts
OTS Australia are a boutique international freight forwarder for boat and yacht spare parts, there many boat and yacht spare part items, we have listed the main spare part items below:
• Bow: Front of a boat or vessel
• Stern: Rear of a boat
• Starboard: Right side of a boat
• Port: Left side of a boat
• Hull: Body of a boat
• Gunwale: Upper edge of boat’s side (generally pronounced gunnel)
• Cleat: Metal fitting on which a rope can be fastened
• Propeller: Rotates and powers a boat forward or backward
• Navigation lights include all-round white light and red and green sidelights
Why Choose OTS Australia
OTS Australia is experience, knowledgeable and have been in the industry for many years. Our trusted and friendly customer service team understand all aspects of importing boats and yachts into Australia and we handle all associated freight service including
• Customs clearance – OTS Australia is a licensed customs broker for boats and yachts
• All Permits and quarantine requirements for used boats and yachts
To determine your applicable costs, one of our expert team members will need to assess your needs and outline your these costs. Please speak with one of our team to assess a no-obligation free quote.