OTS Australia continually seeks to improve customer satisfaction and maintain expert industry knowledge, we do this by gaining the latest industry updates together with staff training through our Certified Management System.
The Australian Federation of International Forwarders provides members attain uniform and high standards of professional conduct within the Forwarding Industry. Their role is to:
- Actively facilitate the development of more efficient Freight Forwarding services.
- Maintain & expand consultative relationships with various relevant Government authorities.
- Maintain & expand consultative relationships with Industry service providers.
- Maintain & develop healthy working relationships with like Associations both locally and internationally.
- Develop and facilitate appropriate Training and Education programs.
- Maintain & develop effective public relations through appropriate media outlets.
- Source and provide an increasing range of relevant services and benefits to our membership.
- Promptly and efficiently disseminate various relevant information to the membership.
- Assist the membership diligently within our terms of reference.
This certification allows us to guarantee a first rate service in conjunction with companies, which have themselves been certified. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association that represents and serves the airline industry world-wide. It certifies the professional standards for international air transportation of goods.
Our registration with this Non-Governmental International Federation means we can guarantee greater standards of service through its representation of the market for Shipping and Logistics. It is an organisation that represents, promotes and protects the interests of the sector.
FIATA’s main objectives for OTS Australia are:
- They uniting the freight forwarding industry worldwide.
- They represent, promote and protect the interests of the international transport industry.
- They keep us familiarised with the international trade industry.
- They help to improve quality of services by developing and promoting uniform forwarding documents & standard trading conditions.
- They offer vocational training for freight forwarders, liability insurance problems, tools for electronic commerce including electronic data interchange (EDI) and barcode.
The Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia Inc. (CBFCA) represent the interests of hundreds of members across the international trade, logistic and supply chain management service industry.
CBFCA a peak industry body and influential voice provide advocacy on behalf of their members, while also providing high quality training and professional development.
The council also conducts industry events which provide OTS Australia and OTS Plus networking opportunities between other industry influencers including government representatives, experts and allied affiliates.
77G& 79G Customs Bond Warehouse License
OTS Plus provide 77G& 79G customs state of the art warehousing facilities in Melbourne. Under the 77G license this allow importers to have goods moved away from the wharf or airport for short-term storage and unpacking / deconsolidation. Once all legislative requirements are met, the goods can be released or moved to a 79G bond warehouse or free store warehouse for further storage.
Australian Quarantine Inspection Services Accreditation – this allow us to quarantine and fumigate cargo on site at our warehouse depots.
AQIS’s import and export inspection and certification is essential to maintaining Australia’s highly favorable animal, plant and human health status and access to export markets. Quarantine controls at Australia’s borders minimise the risk of exotic pests and diseases to protect Australia’s agriculture industries and environment.