Fast Easy Quotes
Sea freight forwarding, if you have the time to wait for your orders, this is the best mode of transport to improve your bottom line.
OTS Australia Pty Ltd (a division of a.Hartrodt Australia P/L) are an experienced International Freight Company, they provide Sea freight (FCL) General Containers at affordable prices from around the world to your door in Australia including all customs clearance and national deliveries.
An FCL /FCL General Container is a shipping option where a container is exclusively used by one Shipper, exporter for one consignee importer. Full Containers are used when an Importer/Exporter has enough cargo to fill the whole container with cargo and therefore maximize the cost of product.
Contract FCL Rates from Europe.
Due to our high turnover of cargo from Europe we offer contract rates for our FCL rates (20’ & 40’) with particular shipping lines and are able to offer our clients the following solutions:
- CONFIRMED SPACE
- CONFIRMED ALLOTMENTS
We offer two kinds of services from Europe.
- DIRECT SERVICES = Quicker Transit time, more expensive rates, but no stopovers and no delays
- TRANSHIPMENT SERVICES = Slower transit time and cheaper rates.
Our Contract rates are available to our clients from the following ports in Europe to Australia
Europe to Australia to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide.
- 20’ & 40’ FCL service from Italy | LA SPEZIA, GENOVA, TRIESTE, ANCONA to Australian Ports
- 20’ & 40’ FCL service from Germany | HAMBURG to Australian Ports
- 20’ & 40’ FCL Service from Belgium | ANTWERP To Australian Ports
- 20 & 40’ FCL Service from Holland | ROTTERDAM to Australian Ports
- 20 & 40’ FCL Service from Spain | BARCELONA & VALENCIA to Australian Ports
Pros when sending cargo with either A 20 & 40 FCL Container.
- Importer in Australia can fill an FCL container and does not have to share.
- Unit price of a product is cheaper as cargo is based on a whole container and not on per cubic costing.
- Unloading on arrival into Australian ports charges and delivery to final warehouse is quicker.
- There is a lower risk of cargo getting damaged.
OTS Australia (a division of a.Hartrodt) also offers a variety of other Containers from around the world based on the requirements the clients need to ensure that the product arrives in the best possible conditions.
- HIGH CUBE CONTAINERS – Suitable for cargo that is too long to too High and will not fit into a General Container
- REFRIGERATED CONTAINERS – Suitable for cargo that requires temperate controlled ambient.
- OPEN TOOP CONTAINERS: Suitable for over height cargo, heavy load and cargo that needs to be loaded form the top.
- FLAT RACK CONTAINERS – Suitable for over size cargo, over-length, over width, that cannot fit into a closed container.
For more information on our Full Container Services and rates we can offer please speak to our sales director on 1300 665 294 or fill in a quote request.